Friday, April 8, 2011

First Post!

Well AMEN!  I'm so happy we have this site up & going finally!  Brian and I have been working on furniture together for years and we have a garage full of pieces to sell.  Two tables have sold this week already & we're thrilled to have the free space.  My goal is to offer furniture for sale, refurbish your existing pieces and maybe make custom slipcovers (jury is out on that one).  We're playing this all be ear, so thanks for following along!!

All the best to you!


2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE it!! I am so happy for you and excited about the new business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is obviously so much to know about all this. You have made good points in all areas
      You have work at all this news; you are doing a great job!

      Delete